We are seeking an Account Manager to join our team! In this role you will help qualify, nurture and
educate our Partners. This individual needs to thrive within an office setting as this position is focused
on strengthening our partner program. Must be comfortable on the phone. The ideal candidate will be
excited about building relationships and exhibiting mind-blowing customer service.
- Answer inbound inquiries (phone/chat/email) from potential and existing referral partners.
- Establish regular communication with existing partners to build rapport, educate, and increase lead volume.
- Call new partners to educate and confirm process.
- Communicate with prospective partners to qualify and/or “sell”.
- Assist in onboarding new partners with roster uploads and orientation (email, phone, webinar, etc).
- Maintain a Referral Partner database.
- Help with BD events like partner conferences.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal. • Computer proficiency with expertise in MS Office and data entry.
- Sales experience (in any industry) with a track record of success.
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university preferred.
- Real Estate experience is a plus