Essential Job Functions/Duties:
- Recruit on campus to fill internship, co-op and entry level positions with the recruiting team.
- Develop and execute internship programs.
- Develop and manage relationships with universities and employer relationship teams.
- Plan, develop and execute career fairs, hiring events and ongoing campus recruiting strategies in conjunction with recruiting team and senior management.
- Utilize the applicant tracking system to capture all recruiting and hiring activity.
- Act as the primary recruiting point of contact for key client groups, regarding specific candidates and positions.
- Manage college recruiting marketing and event budget, ensuring ROI on all spend.
- Review recruitment requirements with management to determine position requirements and formulate plans to meet business needs.
- Develop and execute social media plans/strategy with the marketing team.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications (education and years of work experience in field/area):
- 1 – 3 years of recruiting experience with at least one year full-cycle campus recruiting
- Ability to travel up 25% to college campuses for various recruiting events (career fairs, info sessions, conferences)
- Experience with tools and technology including an Applicant Tracking System preferred (Greenhouse, Handshake)
Other Qualifications (knowledge, skills, abilities):
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Management, Communications, or related field
- Excellent written & verbal communication