Director of Business Development
Essential Job Functions/Duties:
- Onboarding new referral sources, maintaining existing referral sources, and leading a team of people who support this mission.
- Director of Business Development will need to work well with the leaders of the other lanes at Utility Concierge (sales, operations, marketing, etc.)
- Forge and maintain new strategic partnerships to extend Utility Concierge’s reach in target markets
- Establish and leverage relationships throughout all levels of a partner’s management structure to identify and engage in business opportunities that benefit the organization. Work with the appropriate executives, management and organizations to engage and operate to ensure success
- Record and manage all prospects, contacts and sales activities in our CRM system
- Creative lead generation to identify and engage new segment customers/partners; develop sales strategies, deliver compelling proposals, and close opportunities resulting in new revenue streams
- Manage existing relationships to expand revenue, introduce new solutions, enhance margin, and build long-term strategic partnership.
- Identify and evaluate new trends, categories, concepts, and businesses that will grow Utility Concierge in alignment with long-term objectives
- Maintain accurate forecasting of projected revenue and adjustment of targets
- Develop frameworks to measure the impact of a broad variety of partnership types
- Closely manage all partnership to ensure a successful outcome for all parties
- Providing a mind-blowing prospect and customer experience through every interaction
- Work with marketing on lead generation and funnel flow
- Anticipate and manage potential roadblocks
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 5+ years of experience in business development with 3+ years of experience in managing people
- Relationships with entities whose clients are buying houses creates a huge advantage (examples – real estate brokerages, builders, etc.)