View All Our Careers
Inside Sales Representative (Rhode Island)
- Warm calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential customers.
- Discovering customer needs and providing solutions and support.
- Presenting and delivering information to potential customers.
- Answering potential customer questions and follow-up call questions.
- Comfortable making calls and talking to new people all day.
- Rockstar communication skills.
- Persuasive, goal-oriented, outgoing, friendly demeanor and possesses an energetic.
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client.
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred.