We are seeking a Recruiter to join our recruiting team! In this role you will perform full-life cycle recruiting activities. Build and maintain talent pipelines for future hiring. Promotes company’s reputation as a best place to work. Responsible for creating a positive candidate experience.
- Develop creative sourcing strategies for active and passive candidates.
- Develop job descriptions and manager job postings on recruiting platforms (Indeed, Handshake, CareerBuilder etc.)
- Review resumes of new applicants on a daily basis.
- Conduct initial phone screens and inform candidates of the open position.
- Facilitate applicants through assessment process.
- Conduct phone interviews on a daily basis to qualify candidates and coordinate team interviews.
- Coordinate with the hiring manager(s) regularly to calibrate on candidates and to discuss current and future talent requirements, hiring strategies, and applicants status.
- Maintain the Applicant Tracking System with up-to-date notes and candidate information.
- Other ad-hoc reports.
- Participate in career fairs and other events.
- Other ad-hoc projects.
Basic Qualifications (education and years of work experience in field/area):
- 1-3 years in corporate or agency recruiting environment
Other Qualifications (knowledge, skills, abilities):
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Strong achievement drive, resilience, flexibility and commitment to achieving goals.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and execute in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to make independent judgement (working in grey area)