The Recruiter is responsible for executing Utility Concierge’s recruiting process. This includes building a qualified pipeline of active and passive candidates, conducting interviews, and initiating the offer process with hiring managers.
Essential Job Functions/Duties:
- Utilize creative sourcing approaches to identify active and passive candidates.
- Develop job descriptions and job postings on recruiting platforms (Indeed, Handshake, CareerBuilder etc.)
- Review resumes of new applicants daily.
- Conduct initial phone screens and inform candidates of the recruiting process. Facilitate applicants through the Assessment phase.
- Conduct phone interviews daily to qualify candidates and coordinate next stage interviews.
- Coordinate with the hiring manager(s) regularly to calibrate on candidates and to discuss current and future talent requirements, hiring tactics, and applicants’ status.
- Maintain the Applicant Tracking System with up-to-date notes and candidate information.
- Complete ad-hoc reports.
- Other job duties as assigned and deemed appropriate by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years in a corporate or agency recruiting environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to represent Utility Concierge in a professional manner both internally and externally
- Ability to work in operating systems, with productivity software suites to include calendar management and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Proven ability to execute recruiting processes with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to apply experience and judgment to resolve issues pertaining to the recruitment process
- Experience recruiting for sales, business development, administration roles