Join a team that loves getting up and going to work in the morning. Our team members have a lot of fun and help a lot of people. We support each other. We see everyone as an individual. We love spending time together, and we usually do that over a meal or happy hour!
- Daily review of candidate application and distribution of qualified candidates to recruiters
- Daily assessment upload, second stage set-up for qualified candidates, and candidate rejection steps
- Preparing/compiling daily, weekly, monthly reports for the Recruiting team
- Coordinate interviews for recruiters and interview team
- Complete post-interview actions, such as rejecting candidates
- Create and update Recruiting and New Hire Standard Operating Procedures, guides, and checklists; maintain Job Description database. Update minor general HR SOPs, policies, and support completion of compliance tasks
- Conduct passive candidate recruiting from LinkedIn and other job boards
- On-boarding coordination: initiating/monitoring drug tests and background checks, equipment tracking and shipping to remote hires, HRIS and Paycor new hire entries and monitoring Task completion, updating Greenhouse records, preparing new hire binders, taking new hires pictures, etc.
- Support payroll processes by monitoring time entries via reporting, sending payroll reminders to managers (i.e. missed punches/edits, vacation/sick time balances), and ensure employee referral bonuses are paid; serve as the primary resource for first-line benefits, HRIS, timekeeping questions
- Maintaining HRIS and systems records to include updating managers, job titles, compensation changes, benefits eligibility, employee acknowledgments, etc.
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated organizational skills; ability to coordinate multiple calendars/schedules
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deliver tasks completely and accurately under general supervision
- Analytical skills
- 1-2 years of general HR experience – knowledge of basic HR functions and employment law