- Daily review of candidate application and distribution of qualified candidates to recruiters
- Daily assessment upload, second stage set-up for qualified candidates, and candidate rejection steps
- Preparing/compiling daily, weekly, monthly reports for the Recruiting team
- Complete post-interview actions, such as rejecting candidates
- Create and update Recruiting and New Hire Standard Operating Procedures, guides, and checklists; maintain Job Description database. Update minor general HR SOPs, policies, and support completion of compliance tasks
- On-boarding coordination: initiating/monitoring drug tests and background checks, HRIS new hire entries and monitoring task completion, updating ATS records, etc.
- Support payroll processes by monitoring time entries via reporting and ensure employee referral bonuses are paid.
- Partner with Recruiters to ensure a premium candidate experience, Coordinate interviews for recruiters and interview team
- Conduct passive candidate recruiting from LinkedIn and other job boards
- Work closely with the Recruiting Manager on ad-hoc projects and reports.
Basic Qualifications (education and years of work experience in field/area):
- 1-2 years in a similar Recruiting Coordinator role or 2 years administrative, customer service, or HR experience in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of information gathering, research and troubleshooting
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook to manipulate, interpret, and format reports & presentations.
- Greenhouse knowledge a plus.
Other Qualifications (knowledge, skills, abilities):
- High attention to detail.
- Demonstrated organizational skills; ability to coordinate multiple calendars/schedules.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deliver tasks completely and accurately under general supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess a high degree of integrity, professionalism, reliability, and trustworthiness with confidential information.
- B.A. in Business Administration or similar degree.
- 1-2 years of general HR experience – knowledge of basic HR functions and employment law.
- Proven ability to successfully support multiple partners and requests while delivering a high degree of service.