Sales Internship Program
2023 Sales Intern
Utility Concierge’s goal is to be a one-stop shop that takes care of all utilities and home services to save a home buyer time, money, and stress when moving into a new home. Our team thrives on helping customers make the best choices for saving time and money when moving homes. Everyone needs utilities, so our team provides services to make it quick and easy. Our team members love talking on the phone, meeting goals, and helping customers get what they need.
As a Sales Intern, you will go through a training program and upon completion, join step one of the Sales and Leadership Development Program. The Sales intern will attend daily team meetings, and have weekly individual meetings with a supervisor to review performance and receive/request feedback. The intern will receive an evaluation at the end of the internship.
Sales Intern Responsibilities
- Executes his/her Day Plan effectively and efficiently with guidance and support from the supervisor
- Executing the Utility Concierge Sales process, to include input metrics
- Making outbound phone calls to potential customers who have been referred to Utility Concierge by its partners
- Updating the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software with proper notes after a phone call is complete
- Following up with customers to ensure that services are installed
- Attending continuing education modules to stay up to date on product knowledge and improve sales skills
- Providing a mind-blowing customer experience
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or higher. Business, communications, or sales degree preferred.
- 60 credits towards Bachelor’s degree completed by the start of the internship.
- Prior sales experience desired.
- Must be able to fulfill entire intern program.
Utility Concierge has a fun, energetic culture that fosters community in a team setting. Utility Concierge is on the Inc.5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies and is a Top 100 Dallas Employer. At Utility Concierge, you will improve your communication skills and can experience fast career progression. At Utility Concierge, we celebrate diversity. Candidates seeking employment at Utility Concierge are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status or sexual orientation.