Job Summary: The Systems Manager is responsible for overseeing the integrity, implementation, maintenance, and operation of company systems to streamline and support growing business operations. Candidates must have strong working knowledge of Salesforce Cloud to be able to work on ongoing development projects in collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Finance and other teams.
This role is only available to Dallas/Fort Worth candidates
Essential Job Functions/Duties:
- Oversee key company systems (e.g., Salesforce, Talkdesk, Gong, etc.) by managing upgrades, platform integrations, user permissions and roles, reporting, and other administrative functions.
- Manage relationships with IT Managed Service Provider and other external partners.
- Provide technical support for basic IT and system issues that arise for individual employees and/or company wide.
- Plan, coordinate, execute, and maintain key company projects and initiatives.
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, product development, & operations, to ensure the Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality & performance
- Establish policies, procedures, and training to align system usage with business goals.
- Interact directly with stakeholders, managers, & end-users, as necessary, to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications & interactions including internal Salesforce instances.
- Develop & configure various reports and fields for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Other job duties as assigned
Basic Qualifications (education and years of work experience in field/area):
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (3.0+ GPA) or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years of demonstrable Salesforce administration experience.
- 5+ years experience in tech with specific experience in IT, Platform automation, data analytics or operations.
- Salesforce Administrator Experience.
Other Qualifications (knowledge, skills, abilities):
- Talkdesk experience
- Certified Salesforce Administrator preferred
- Previous product management, business analyst or similar experience preferred.
- High level of proficiency in Excel