Inside Sales Representative (Florida)
Job Summary: We are seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our team! In this role you will help educate our customers who are in the middle of the moving process by educating them on services available to them, so they can make the best choices based on their needs. EVERYONE needs utilities, so you are providing them with a service they will love. This is an inside sales position, so you will need to love talking on the phone. Each call you make gives you the opportunity to help our customers save time and money while providing mind-blowing customer experiences.
We provide you with leads, UNCAPPED commission structure, and competitive base salary plus benefits.
Essential Job Functions/Duties:
- Connect with customers to educate them on their options and help them select the best home services.
- Communicate with existing and past customers to generate new leads.
- Meet and exceed weekly and monthly sales targets.
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments.
- Maintain accurate call notes through our CRM (Salesforce)
- Attend essential meetings with sales team
- Leverage the knowledge of your team members, our tools, and ongoing development opportunities to master your sales pitch
- Work collaboratively with our service team if any issues arise
- Understand the fundamentals of our products and services
- Be comfortable with dialing the phone to call new leads and clear assigned leads daily
Why apply for this role?
- 8 days of paid classroom based training (Zoom for remote hires) and 4-6 months of structured training while you “ramp up” and perfect your sales process.
- You are motivated by results and commissions – our close rates are extremely high. Our average producers close approximately 5-8 deals each day.
- Our sales cycles are short – 30 minutes to 5 days. NO need to wait for months to get a “YES”
- You love talking on the phone – our top producers average 75 calls a day and make over six figures.
- Competitive benefits, vacations and company holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent + 2 years of sales experience OR
- College degree in business/communication or equivalent + 1-2 years of work experience
- Has a passion for building rapport over the phone with customers to close sales
- Self-motivated to work until a goal is achieved
- Resilient and able to overcome setbacks to continue making progress to goal
- Possesses a strong work ethic and demonstrates dependability and reliability
- Displays enthusiasm for achieving goals and wants to work on commission
- Proficiency with computer software and systems (email, website portals, etc.)
- Excellent analytical, decision-making with an ability to overcome customer objections
- Demonstrated organizational skills with an ability to create and follow a daily activity plan (i.e. attend meetings, call customers, clear pipelines)
- Strong typing capabilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce or comparable CRM platform
- Ability to sell and talk to customers in Spanish
- Medical & prescription drug insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- 401k with employer match, no vesting period
- Employee Assistance Program